The Place that I live - El lugar que habito

 

The place that I live

The place I call home is filled with blue pastries and the scent of quince. It opens every morning to the song of gentle caresses. It is tender and elusive at the same time.

The place I know longs for the place I dream of, for the thought that lingers on the edge of the impossible. Strawberry cake, the fragrance of roses, and rosy skin. Twilight and rooms filled with the scent of cinnamon.

The place I call home is you.


 

El lugar que habito

El lugar que habito tiene las pastas azules y desprende un olor a membrillo. Se abre cada mañana al canto de las caricias. Es suave y escurridizo al mismo tiempo.

El lugar que conozco anhela el lugar soñado, ese pensamiento que se asoma al filo de lo imposible. Pastel de fresas, olor a rosas y piel rosada. Penumbra y estancias llenas de aroma a canela.

El lugar que habito eres tú.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jasmines - Jazmines

Sparks of Light - Chispitas de luz