Thursday, May 5, 2022

Manfish - Pez humano

 

Manfish

In general, I am very lucky. My home is a small grotto on the seabed off the coast of Sensilis. My children have grown up very well. Although one of them was captured by a fisherman who immediately took pity on him and returned him to the sea. That has been one of the most terrible episodes I have ever experienced.However, some time ago I noticed with concern that the left gill was losing scales. Two days later, where the scales were, human skin began to appear and is now spreading throughout the body. The fins are developing into limbs and I often have to come to the surface to breathe. And I begin to think that nothing human is going to be foreign to me.


Pez humano

En general, tengo mucha suerte. Mi casa es una pequeña gruta en el fondo marino cerca de la costa de Sensilis. Mis hijos se han criado muy bien. Aunque uno de ellos fue capturado por un pescador que, inmediatamente se apiadó de él y lo devolvió al mar. Ese ha sido uno de los episodios más terribles que he vivido. Sin embargo, hace un tiempo observé con preocupación que en la branquia izquierda estaba perdiendo las escamas. Dos días después, en el lugar que ocupaban las escamas empezó a aparecer piel humana y ahora se está extendiendo por todo el cuerpo. Las aletas se están convirtiendo en  incipientes extremidades y a menudo tengo que subir a la superficie para poder respirar. Y empiezo a pensar que nada de lo humano me va a ser ajeno.

No comments:

Post a Comment

minutorelatos.blogspot.com