Sunday, February 10, 2019

The Alien - El desconocido

The Alien

A stranger approached me. He invaded my living space. I didn't know what to do because I was convinced that his intentions were not good. I tried to get away, but there were so many of us gathered there that I could barely move. Someone told me then that the stranger would attack us, because it was a virus that selectively attacked us, the cancer cells.



El desconocido

Un desconocido se acercó a mí. Invadió mi espacio vital. Yo no sabía qué hacer porque estaba convencida de que sus intenciones no eran buenas. Intenté alejarme, pero estábamos reunidas tantas allí que apenas me podía mover. Alguien me dijo entonces que el desconocido nos iba a hacer daño, porque se trataba de un virus que atacaba de forma selectiva a nosotras, las células cancerígenas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

minutorelatos.blogspot.com