Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Pills- Píldoras


Pills

We live in a time of wonders. This morning, with breakfast, I took a happiness pill, and I'm in glory. At twelve o'clock I met with the Board of Directors of my company and all its members had taken a pill for intelligence. Everything went smoothly. At noon, in the restaurant with my wife, I asked the waiter for some pills so I could eat everything and at the same time improve our health. In the afternoon we went to the Cellular Regeneration Center to stay young as if we were thirty years old. At night, in the bedroom, we took some pills to induce images that develop extrasensory perception and cellular rest. Although we are already immortal, there is also another pill for anyone who wants to go through the experience of death with a sweet and gentle mood.





Píldoras

Vivimos en un tiempo de prodigios. Esta mañana, con el desayuno, me he tomado una pastilla de la felicidad, y estoy en la gloria. A las doce me he reunido con el Consejo de Administración de mi empresa y todos sus miembros se habían tomado una pastilla para la inteligencia. Todo transcurrió como una seda. Al mediodía, en el restaurante con mi mujer, le pedí al camarero unas pastillas para poder comer de todo y al mismo tiempo mejorar la salud. Por la tarde fuimos al Centro de Regeneración Celular para mantenernos jóvenes como si tuviéramos treinta años. Ya por la noche, en el dormitorio, nos tomamos unas pastillas para inducir imágenes que desarrollan la percepción extrasensorial y el descanso celular. Aunque ya somos inmortales, también existe otra pastilla para quien quiera atravesar la experiencia de la muerte con un estado de ánimo dulce y amable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

minutorelatos.blogspot.com