The Past of the Future - El pasado del futuro
The Past of the Future
—There is something I need to confess.
Some of my thoughts eventually become reality.
Whenever I think something bad is going to happen, it does.
I no longer know whether I cause these events or merely foresee them.
I have to find out.
Because if I am responsible, I may also be responsible for a great deal of suffering.
—I think I know the answer.
Thoughts travel from one brain to another.
They are alive.
They evolve.
One mind transmits a thought. Others interpret it, enrich it, reshape it.
And so the naked thought of the first mind becomes clothed in ideas borrowed from countless others.
But thoughts, contrary to what we believe, have a life of their own.
They take possession of our wills.
In fact, they create them.
The only real entities in this world are thoughts.
Thoughts created human beings.
It is human beings who belong to the realm of fiction.
You must understand this: you did not create thoughts.
They created you.
What is happening to you, then, does not depend on your will.
Thoughts have chosen you to reveal future events.
We have to outwit them.
You only need to make room for feelings.
Feelings are the only breach in their defenses.
Thoughts cannot enter that warm, delicate emptiness where feelings dwell.
And once you reach that place...
you will stop seeing the future.
El pasado del futuro
—Hay algo que necesito confesarte.
Algunos de mis pensamientos terminan convirtiéndose en realidad.
Cuando pienso que algo malo va a ocurrir, sucede.
Ya no sé si soy yo quien provoca esos acontecimientos o si simplemente los veo antes de que ocurran.
Tengo que averiguarlo.
Porque, si soy responsable, también podría ser responsable de mucho sufrimiento.
—Creo que conozco la respuesta.
Los pensamientos viajan de un cerebro a otro.
Están vivos.
Evolucionan.
Una mente transmite un pensamiento. Otras lo interpretan, lo enriquecen, lo transforman.
Y así, el pensamiento desnudo de la primera mente termina vistiéndose con ideas procedentes de innumerables otras.
Pero los pensamientos, a diferencia de lo que creemos, tienen vida propia.
Se adueñan de nuestras voluntades.
De hecho, las crean.
Las únicas entidades realmente existentes en este mundo son los pensamientos.
Los pensamientos crearon a los seres humanos.
Somos nosotros quienes pertenecemos al mundo de la ficción.
Debes comprenderlo: tú no creaste los pensamientos.
Ellos te crearon a ti.
Por tanto, lo que te está ocurriendo no depende de tu voluntad.
Los pensamientos te han elegido para revelarte acontecimientos futuros.
Tenemos que burlarlos.
Solo necesitas hacer sitio a los sentimientos.
Los sentimientos son la única grieta en sus defensas.
Los pensamientos no pueden penetrar en ese vacío cálido y delicado donde habitan los sentimientos.
Y cuando logres llegar hasta allí...
dejarás de ver el futuro.

Comments
Post a Comment
minutorelatos.blogspot.com