The Past of
the Future
"I wanted to talk to you because I need to confess something that happens to me quite often.
Some of my thoughts eventually become reality. Whenever I think something bad is going to happen, it does. I no longer know whether I cause these events or simply foresee them. I have to find out, because if I am responsible, I may also be responsible for a great deal of suffering."
"I think I have the answer.
Thoughts travel from one brain to another. They are alive. They evolve. One brain transmits a thought, other brains interpret it, enrich it and reshape it, until the naked thought of the first mind becomes clothed in ideas borrowed from countless others.
But thoughts, contrary to what we believe, have a life of their own. They take possession of our wills. In fact, they create them.
The only real entities in this world are thoughts. Thoughts created human beings; it is human beings who belong to the realm of fiction.
You must understand this because you did not create thoughts—they created you.
That is why what is happening to you does not depend on your own will. Thoughts have chosen you to reveal future events.
We must outwit them.
All you have to do is make room for feelings.
Feelings are the only weakness in their defenses.
In that state, thoughts cannot penetrate the warm, delicate emptiness where feelings dwell.
And once you reach that place...
you will stop seeing the future."

El pasado del futuro
-Te he llamado porque me gustaría confesarte que hay algo
que me ocurre con cierta frecuencia.
Algunos
de mis pensamientos se materializan tarde o temprano. Cuando pienso que algo
malo va a ocurrir, realmente sucede. Ya no sé si soy yo quien provoca que ocurran,
o si puedo ver lo que va a suceder. Tengo que saber si soy yo el causante,
porque si es así puedo ser el responsable de mucho sufrimiento.
-Creo que tengo la respuesta.
Los pensamientos se transmiten
de cerebro a cerebro, están vivos, se transforman. Un cerebro transmite, y
otros cerebros interpretan, añaden, modifican, y el pensamiento desnudo del
primer cerebro se va vistiendo con los ropajes que le proporcionan otros
cerebros.
Pero los pensamientos, a diferencia de lo que creemos, tienen vida
propia y se adueñan de las voluntades. De hecho, ellos crean las voluntades. Lo
real de este mundo son los pensamientos.
Los pensamientos han creado a los
seres humanos, y son los seres humanos los que pertenecen al mundo de la
ficción.
Tienes que tener en cuenta todo esto porque tú no puedes crearlos,
ellos te han creado a ti.
Eso quiere decir que lo que te está ocurriendo no
depende de tu voluntad, y son los pensamientos los que te han elegido a ti para
desvelarte los acontecimientos futuros.
Hay que sorprenderlos por detrás.
Solo tienes
que hacer sitio a los sentimientos.
Es el único agujero de seguridad que
tienen los pensamientos.
En ese estado no pueden penetrar en el tenue espacio
vacío y cálido de los sentimientos.
En ese estado, ...
dejarás de ver el futuro.
Comments
Post a Comment
minutorelatos.blogspot.com