Sunday, January 14, 2018

My Home - Mi hogar

My home

Though the light of dawn slowly faded, it resurfaced like the Phoenix bird to light my footsteps. Armillary spheres and compasses of precious pearls guided me through the cold desert waters and the scorching heat of the poles. And waiting desperately for the world to be invested, they will take me to the place where you live. Because the place you live in is my home.



Mi hogar


Aunque la luz de la aurora lentamente se fue apagando, resurgió como el ave Fénix para alumbrar mis pasos. Esferas armilares y brújulas de perlas preciosas me guiaron a través de las frías aguas del desierto y del calor abrasador de los polos. Y esperando con desesperación a que se invierta el mundo, me llevarán al lugar que habitas. Porque el lugar que habitas es mi hogar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

minutorelatos.blogspot.com