Wednesday, April 10, 2019

The Harbour - El muelle


The Harbour

And they told me they saw her by the harbour. And they told me that she was asking for me all those who came across her. And they told her that I wouldn't come back, but every day she walked along the dock, asking, crazy. And I won't be able to come back to wipe away her crying, because I'm no longer in this world, and she knows it, but she doesn't know it.


El muelle

Y me dijeron que la vieron por el muelle. Y me contaron que preguntó por mí a todos los que con ella se cruzaban. Y le dijeron que yo no volvería, pero ella cada día paseaba por el muelle, preguntando, loca. Y yo no podré volver para enjugar su llanto, porque ya no estoy aquí, y ella lo sabe, pero no lo sabe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

minutorelatos.blogspot.com