Sunday, March 24, 2019

Symphony of the Worlds - Sinfonía de los mundos


 Symphony of the Worlds


I fly backwards in time,
I walk slowly through the red folds of Mars,
I chase the fatuous and invisible wake of the asteroid Oumuamua with my gaze,
and I chat with its inhabitants drinking a beer.
I break cycles and I sculpt the nothing,
I open the windows of the Universe to let air in.
I flow in a cloud from one of your shoulders
to the immeasurable transparent carpet of your soul.  




Sinfonía de los mundos

Volar hacia atrás en el tiempo,
andar despacito entre los pliegues rojos de Marte,
perseguir con la mirada la estela fatua e invisible del asteroide Oumuamua,
y charlar con sus habitantes tomando una cerveza.
Romper los ciclos y esculpir la nada,
abrir las ventanas del Universo para que entre el aire.
Fluir en una nube desde uno de tus hombros
a la inconmensurable alfombra transparente de tu alma.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

minutorelatos.blogspot.com