Sunday, September 22, 2019

Spectrums - Espectros


Spectrums

A good breakfast always helps to face the day with courage. Especially if the coffee is of good quality.
The waitress greeted me kindly, and as every day she served me a coffee with very hot milk and a freshly made croissant.
That morning I was entertaining myself looking at a lady who had sat close to where I was. Suddenly a spectral image just like hers began to take shape. The ghost rose from the chair and went to where I was, sat next to me and said:
"I'm in love with you, and I'm not leaving you for anything in the world."
It is a wonderful spectral figure. We are living together and from that day on never we have lived separated.
When I see that lady at breakfast, I wonder how she'll live without her spectrum.

Espectros

Un buen desayuno siempre ayuda a enfrentarse al día con ánimo. Especialmente si el café es de buena calidad.
La camarera me saludó amablemente, y como todos los días me sirvió un café con leche muy caliente y un croissant recién hecho.
Aquella mañana me entretenía mirando a una señora que se había sentado cerca de donde yo estaba. De repente empezó a tomar cuerpo una imagen espectral exactamente igual que la suya. El espectro se levantó de la silla y se dirigió hacia donde yo estaba. Se sentó a mi lado y me dijo:
-Estoy enamorada de ti, y no pienso dejarte por nada del mundo.
Es una figura espectral maravillosa. Estamos viviendo juntos y desde aquel momento no nos hemos separado ni un instante.
Cuando desayunando veo a esa señora me pregunto cómo vivirá sin su espectro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

minutorelatos.blogspot.com