Tales from Hell - Cuentos desde el infierno
My life of crime has brought me here.
To Earth, I should say.
Where I come from, this is the fate reserved for the worst of us.
The cruellest punishment imaginable.
Yet my crimes were not without reason, even if no one believes that.
When I was very young, they locked me inside filthy cubicles.
From above, they tried to wound me with long pointed spears.
Eventually, they would let me out into what I believed was an open space.
I searched desperately for a way out by following the wall, only to end up where I had started.
In time, I realised the enclosure was circular.
Later, they did it again.
Only this time, one of them stood before me, holding something that looked like a cape.
I charged at him.
Again and again.
Until he stopped moving.
It happened several more times.
And now, after my death, I find myself here.
They tell me that even worse experiences await me.
Here...
they tell me
that I am a fighting bull.
Mi vida, llena de asesinatos y crímenes, me ha traído hasta aquí.
Sí, aquí, a la Tierra.
Allí, de donde vengo, este es el destino reservado para los peores.
El mayor de los castigos.
Y, sin embargo, siempre creí que mis crímenes tenían una explicación.
Siendo muy joven, me encerraron en inmundos cubículos.
Desde arriba intentaban herirme con largas varas puntiagudas.
Finalmente me dejaban salir a un espacio que yo creía abierto.
Buscaba desesperadamente una salida siguiendo la pared, pero siempre acababa en el mismo lugar.
Con el tiempo comprendí que el recinto era circular.
Más tarde volvieron a hacerlo.
Pero aquella vez uno de ellos se plantó frente a mí, sosteniendo algo parecido a una capa.
Me lancé sobre él.
Una y otra vez.
Hasta que dejó de moverse.
Aquello se repitió varias veces.
Y ahora, después de morir, me encuentro aquí.
Me han dicho que me esperan experiencias todavía peores.
Aquí...
me llaman
toro bravo.
Comments
Post a Comment
minutorelatos.blogspot.com