Sunday, April 28, 2019

Eternity - Eternidad


Eternity

Hi. I am caming to tell you that today is the first day of my last month of life. I have been diagnosed with a terminal illness here in Paradise, and I have to return to the world of the living within a few days. Today they have communicated it to me with certain mistrust, and for being my first day I wanted to tell you that I am going to miss you, I am going to miss you very much. I still haven't prepared my trip. I just need a few things: intuition, patience, compassion and a good dose of love for the living.
If only we could keep in touch. If I could have you close, there, on Earth, how different it would be! I will try to return as soon as possible, and see to it that no mortal disease ever separates me from you again. I will remember every minute with you. And when I come back, it will be so that we will never be separated.


Eternidad

Hola. Vengo a decirte que hoy es el primer día de mi último mes de vida. Me han diagnosticado una enfermedad terminal aquí en el Paraíso, y tengo que volver al mundo de los vivos dentro de unos días. Hoy me lo han comunicado con cierto recelo, y por ser mi primer día quería decirte que te voy a echar de menos, te voy a echar mucho de menos. Todavía no he preparado mi viaje. Solo necesito unas cuantas cosas: intuición, paciencia, compasión y una buena dosis de amor hacia los vivos.
Si al menos pudiéramos estar en contacto. Si pudiera tenerte cerca, allí, en la Tierra, ¡que diferente sería! Voy a tratar de volver cuanto antes, y procurar que ninguna enfermedad mortal me vuelva a separar de ti. Voy a recordar cada minuto contigo. Y cuando vuelva, será para no separarnos nunca.

No comments:

Post a Comment

minutorelatos.blogspot.com